- Price: $.
- Flow rate?
- capacity: Unlimited
- Technically: Salt free descaler
- It’s made in Germany:
Calmat is an electronic decalcification water purification system that uses capacitive pulse technology to modify the crystallisation process of liquid calcium in hard water in such a way that it loses its adhesive power and can no longer adhere to surfaces.
In particular, the system generates dynamic, high-frequency electronic pulses that are sent to the water.
The calcium crystals then form a rod-shaped structure. These crystalline stems are kept in suspension and rinsed with water as a fine powder.
The aim, of course, is to protect the domestic installation system and the water appliances against limescale deposits. Not only that, but also the fact that it prevents rust.
How? During treatment, a small amount of carbon dioxide enters the water.
Existing limescale and rust deposits are slowly broken down, but a protective layer remains in the cleaned metal pipes.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Carbon dioxide is a natural solvent.
Moreover, Calmat cannot be compared with cheaper AC water magnetic devices, of which we are not 100% sure, even though there is real scientific evidence for their effectiveness.
Calmat has no magnetic base, which also means that it is suitable for all pipe materials. Maximum pipe diameter 1½ – ideal for single-family houses.
Remember that the iron content of the water must not exceed 1 ppm. The same applies to manganese, which may not contain more than 0.1 ppm.
What we like
A Calm Mover offers many advantages. The most important:
- Durability – No chemicals or salts are used in the air conditioning process. This means that you don’t get water with too much sodium, which makes it safe to drink. It also means that nothing ends up in our water supply systems and ultimately not in the environment.
- Healthy – All useful minerals are retained in the water.
- Save State – Electronic Pulse Descaler enables you to save your state without wasting so much time and money on costly repairs and maintenance of your water system and appliances in your home. You can also save a lot on detergents and cleaning products.
- Low energy consumption – Low energy consumption is another reason why Calmat is so environmentally friendly. Your electricity bill remains more or less the same. According to the manufacturer, the cost is about $4 a year.
- Made in Germany – Speaking of which, Calmat is produced in Germany by a small family business.
- 5 year warranty – All Calmat instruments are covered by an international warranty worldwide.
Installation and commissioning instructions
Don’t worry, the device can easily be installed without tools or plumbing.
Please note, however, that the box is not watertight.
In addition, the manufacturer recommends installing the appliance in your home after each water filtration system. Here’s the thing:
If the softener is not fitted with a bypass valve, we recommend that it is easily maintained. Also ensure that local water regulations are observed.
- Place the appliance on the main water line and secure it with cable ties (supplied). You can do it horizontally or vertically – as you like. You can also install it on the wall.
- Insert the red impulse cable into the left socket.
- Remove any covers or insulating material from the desired pipe section.
- Lay the cable on the hose and secure it with a hose clamp.
- Wrap the cable around the hose so that it looks like a coil.
- Insert the second impulse cable into the black loop at the end of the cable and secure it.
- Follow the same steps for the second impulse cable. Both cables can be wound on thicker connectors such as fittings.
- Connect the adapter to the electronics module via the socket on the left side of the device.
- Plug it in.
- Check that the green light is on.
- Electronic device
- AC adapter
- 2x impulse cable, copper
- 8 cable bookbinders
- instruction manual
- 1 warranty card
- UL and TÜV certified switch adapters.
Programming, configuration and maintenance
Once you have installed the Calmat descaler, it is generally maintenance free. Simply select the language and program based on the material and tube diameter.
An exception is when the scale breaks into small pieces that end up in one of your valves. In this case, the valve must be removed and cleaned.
We know this means extra work for you, but it’s a clear sign that Calm is doing its job.
You can download the product manual here: http://www.calmat.net/calmat/images/stories/Download/calmat/Manuals/calmat_Manual_I.pdf.
What we don’t like is.
Nothing so far. Keep in mind that it can take several months before you see the desired result – consider reducing the amount of large deposits, says the seller.
As far as we know, it looks like this thing really works.
Most customers report that Calmat’s electronic descaling system has exceeded their wildest expectations and no longer leaves stains on dishes or lime scale like those found on sanitary appliances.
And if you know this device is more affordable than a traditional salt-based water softener, give it a boost and give it 4.5 stars!
Are you looking for other exams?
If you want to read more reviews about water softeners and descaling, you can do so here: best-osmosis-systems.com/ water softener reviews/
This completes our electronic anti-special test of the Calmat. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below!
electronic anti-scale system,calmat electronic anti scale canada
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.